This xbox one controller is original refurbished controller,which means the inside is original microsoft xbox one,we change the outer housing,but look same with xbox one original new controller for the outer housing
Ths following picture will show you our xbox one controller
Our xbox one wireless controller also including the following features,the greatest gamepad—now even better
- 1,No need to charging,you could use two AA Batteries(not included in this product) .
- 2,Up to 18ft wireless range.
- 3,Connect up to 8 Wireless Controllers at once to your console.
- 4,Menu and View buttons for easy navigation.
- 5,Seamless profile and controller pairing.
- 6,New built-in 3.5mm stereo headset jack for add on devices like the Chat Headset.
- 7,Compatible with Xbox One Play and Charge Kit, Xbox One Chat Headset, and Xbox One Stereo Headset.
- 8,this controller could work on xbox one console and PCs and Tablets
If you want your controller play on PC or Tablets:
The Xbox One Wireless Controller can be used to play Xbox games on your PC when connected via Micro USB cable.
To use an Xbox One Wireless Controller with your PC, download the drives from microsoft official site
(The official site:http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controller-pc-compatibility)
Once the drivers are installed, connect the controller with a standard Micro USB cable. (The controller will vibrate when plugged into a USB port. If it doesn’t vibrate or respond, try a different Micro USB cable.)
Note,our this controller do not come with a USB Cable
- To use your Xbox One controller with your console after using it with a PC, you must re-sync the controller to the console. You can do this by using the wireless sync button or a USB cable. For details, see Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console.
- The Xbox One Wired Headset and Xbox One Stereo Headset are not currently compatible with a PC when connected through the Xbox One controller. If you have one of these connected to your PC and want audio using one of these headsets, you must connect directly to the PC using the 3.5mm port on your PC.
Elevate your game
Experience the unique intensity, precision and comfort of the Xbox One Wireless Controller. Impulse Triggers deliver fingertip vibration feedback, so you can feel every jolt and crash in high definition. Responsive thumbsticks and an enhanced D-pad provide greater accuracy. Plug any compatible headset into the standard 3.5mm stereo headset jack. Works with Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs and Tablets.*
- D-pad design is responsive to both sweeping and directional movements.
- Thumbsticks enable better grip and accuracy.
- Trigger and bumpers are designed for quicker access.
- Grips and contours have been designed to fit a wider range of hand sizes comfortably.
- Batteries fit inside the controller body, allowing your hands more room to naturally grip the controller.